The Conference Victims of Crime in Europe: the future is now!, a commemorative event of APAV’s 25th Anniversary and the 25th Annual Conference of Victim Support Europe, will be held in Lisbon, on the 13th and 14th of May 2015, at the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation.
APAV and Victim Support Europe invite you to guarantee your presence and come join the discussion on the development of the rights of victims over the past 25 years and the challenges and best practices in the implementation of the rights of crime victims in the European Union, with a particular focus on:
· The right to participation and information;
· The right to protection;
· The right to safeguards in Restorative Justice;
· The right to victim support services;
· Assisting victims with specific needs;
· The financial costs to the victim (expenses, legal aid, compensation);
· Prevention and unreported crime.
We hope you will be able to attend!
Information and registration: