Following the success of the I European Conference on Domestic Violence, held in Belfast in 2015, the II European Conference on Domestic Violence will be held from 6th to 9th September 2017 at FPCEUP - Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the University of Porto, in Porto, Portugal. The organization of this Conference is the result of a collaboration between FPCEUP, UMAR, and APAV.
The II European Conference on Domestic Violence will bring together researchers, academics, doctoral students, practitioners, and policy makers, and is designed to:
- Connect research and intervention within the field of domestic violence;
- Exchange knowledge, good practices and methodologies which best contribute to the protection of victims and to the eradication of domestic and gender violence
- Share scientific results which inform the construction of social and legal policies regarding domestic and gender violence
- Promote networking among professionals and experts in this field
- Develop research and practice networks, methods and tools on preventing and combatting domestic violence.
For more information: